Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Update....

I am still standing... a little weary from the battle, but still here. My dad came through surgery ok. Lots of pain, but they got the entire tumor. He also had 6 inches of his rib removed. My mom says that this is standard and I did not get to talk to the doctor, so I don't know. He is home now, so I am glad. This is about the first time that I hate living 2 hours away from them.

My kids are still the same. J is beasting at lacrosse, a game I still don't understand. He is one of the only black kids that play at his school. It really is a rich kid's sport. My goodness, the cleats were almost $100 on sale!!! He is having fun though and being fairly decent so I won't complain.

D is still my road dawg. He loves to go everywhere with me. I am worried about some of the kids that he is hanging with though. J said that he saw him smoking cigarettes  with them last month. His dad hit the roof. He thought that I meant weed and he raced over here. It was funny when D told him that he didn't have a say in his life since he had left us! Painful for my baby, but satisfying for me.

Work has been interesting. With all of the job cuts in the schools, everyone is on the defensive. Folks just trippin all of the time. I am trying to stay low because I need to keep my job! Little D's gotta eat.

Our single is coming out in 8 days. I am so ready. It will be on Amazon and iTunes as well as our Reverbnation page. I can taste my dreams about to come true!!!


My heart is a little broken because of Young Buck. I understand that he had to move on and date somebody that was actually going to sleep with him. No problemo. He has needs, what we had was fun, casual. But he has also abandoned our group. That is why my heart is broken. I cannot fathom why he would do that to us. The bum!

Nothing else really going on. I am so thankful and grateful for my dad getting through the surgery and my mom has been a real trooper.


I just wanted to post something because it has been a long while since I have posted anything. My life has been really boring anyway. (that's fine, I kinda like it that way)

Good night all... Maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Your life ain't boring! It's getting warm so let's make it happen. Fitness, new hairdo, see some plays or hear some live music twice a month.

    As for your dad, glad to hear everything is allight. And thanks for checking in on me. I have to catch up on all of my blog reading this weekend. I took the internet out of my house so that kinda slowed me down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you'll NEVER guess who came to see me today. Yep, that's right, Young Buck. I ignored him!!!!


    WOW, that is tough about the internet. I don't know what I did or what I would do without it. To cut costs I got rid of cable. I'm about to be bored to death without it though. But a chicks gotta do what a chicks gotta do to survive!!!

    ReplyDelete