Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December!!!

It is my FAVORITE time of the year!!! I love Christmas and New Years. I won't be doing much shopping this year but I still will have fun... I am putting up my decorations this weekend. Since this is out 1st Christmas in the new place I will put up more than a wreath on the door!

The semester is almost over and the teacher from H-E double hockey sticks will be out of my life forever!!!! YAY I cannot believe that I will be graduating in exactly 2 years. I am supposed to be doing a reflection on a lesson that I taught, but I am not feeling it. What to do, what to do?

I can't wait until I am out of school for Christmas break and I can walk around the mall and see all of the shoppers. I love the sights and sounds of the season. It is all I can do not to wear my reindeer shirt every day!!! I will wear it tomorrow!

G'nite, maybe I'll post a picture of my reindeer shirt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment