Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is This Love Tied to My Va-jay-jay?

I've been hot and heavy with the ex for the past few weeks. We have yet to define anything, but my hormones have been trying to define it. When we are together all we do is have sex or TRY to have sex. It makes me feel like those K-Y Jelly commercials. All I can think about is "nutmeg" with him! If we can't have
Nutmeg, there is nothing much there. But I love him soooo much. He says he loves me sooooo much too. But are we in love with the feeling that nutmeg gives us?
Hmmmmm..... still thinking & feeling dumb...

4 comments:

  1. hmmm, it seems like Nutmeg is defining the whole Flavor of the relationship, Maybe you should withhold Nutmeg for a while and check if it still has any Flavor.
    but what do i know, im not a Chef or a Pastry Cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know yet. I'm just enjoying the nutmeg for now...

      Delete
  2. Wow y'all been kicking it for a minute!

    Are you fallin for him again? Or it cld be the V-JJ fallin....and girl, I know how that is. Takes a while to realize that love and V-JJ love are two different thangs. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you don't even want to know... he is telling me all kinds of stuff and what he wants for the future. I'm just watching and listening, enjoying the ride, if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if he knows what he wants...I do know that I will ALWAYS love him, but I probably won't be with him again.

      Delete