Sunday, January 17, 2010

Been a While

It has been a while since my last post. Much has happened. My new classes have started, my kids have started exams and God has been blessing!!! I am so happy about the things that he has started. I had a coworker ask me about my upcoming student teaching and the fact that I had to quit my kob to complete that. She then told me that she and another coworker were trying to solicit funds for a scholarship for me!!!! Ain't my God good! The fast has been going well and I have truly felt His presence in service. The Spirit has been high! Today's Word was good too. I felt so good...

I am excited about all of the other things that God has in store for me.

I almost forgot, I kinda enjoyed myself on Friday night at the Hope Cafe. The live music, spoken word and comedy were interesting. It was good to get out with other adults in a Christian atmosphere and be home by 10PM! I hope to do it again soon. Maybe this Friday. I will be sure to eat before I go and just buy a coffee or dessert.

Ya'll be good now!

No comments:

Post a Comment