Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!




Hello All,

I pray that your New Year's festivities have left you feeling well! I had a good time at church last night and got to be quite early... I wish I could have gotten up early to catch the sales, but alas, I am still in the bed.
I'm getting ready to get a roasted chicken and eat that with turnip greens and black eyed peas for a late lunch!!! Yummm!!! This southern tradition signifies the good luck that one will have with money by eating the greens (dollar bills) and black eyed peas (pennies/coins). I don't believe in the luck, I just love to eat them!!

I have a New Year's Wish and Prayer for you all... May God richly bless you and may you let Him guide your life!!!! Actually, having Jesus guiding your life is a rich blessing. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all of these things will be added unto you!!

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment