Saturday, March 13, 2010

Great News!!!

Wow! it has been awhile since I have posted! The month of February was the longest and coldest that I can remember... If it snowed one more time I was going to shoot somebody!!! This is North Carolina doggone it! Now, we have touches of spring... warm weather means pedis, so I am making an appointment to the spa as soon as I can get another free moment...

Now to my news... I bought a car!!! Yay me!!! Finally, i was able to get rid of that thousand year old Saturn... I bought a 2002 black Jetta. Yes, i know that it is not new, but it is new to me. Since the repo of the Altima from the marriage with the devil, I have had jacked up, i mean JACKED up, credit. My ex brother in law, D, hooked me up... He dropped the price $2500 , but with the interest rate, somebody is still getting that money. Oh well, I look at it as a way to rebuild my credit so I can purchase a home. That is my ultimate goal. When I graduate I will be sitting pretty with a $10,000 a year increase in salary and decent credit... Thank you Jesus!!!

I have to give Him the praise because He is the one that made this possible. No, I don't want to make a car payment and yes, I will be stretched, but I won't be sitting on the side of I-40 anymore with my kids...

Back to the car... It is black with beige cloth interior, power windows and locks (thank ya, the Saturn did not have them) and a sunroof. I love it!!! The best part is that even though it is 7 years old, it only had 58,000 miles on it!!!! I will post pics soon. This is the first car that I have purchased by myself. Phillip (the devil) and I bought the Mazda and the Altima together and my parents paid for most of the Saturn.

I am so happy!!! I am thankful for the chance to purchase this car and praying to God that He helps mt to keep it. I guess that I need to look for a summer job... I applied to Harris Teeter for a cashier position. I hope that I get it. It is less than a 1/2 mile from the house. I am also going to apply at my favorite store-- JC Penney. I hope that I get that one and that I don't spend up all of my money there... LOL

Good nite all, I need to get ready for church tomorrow because it will be daylight savings times-- a loss of one hour of sleep, but more daylight for the sunroof!!!!

Also, I am so stoked that I, me, have a follower... I guess that I have to post more often. My life is not that interesting though, but THANKS!!! for wanting to know more about Sassy me!!!

Peace, love and wind blowing through my blowout,

Sassy

1 comment:

  1. Yes you do get stoked when you get a follower dontcha? Then I go to some other blogs and they have like 400 or 500 followers. Dare to dream right?

    Congrats on the new car. Gurl who is the devil? LOL. Maybe we will learn about that in a future post. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete