Sunday, March 21, 2010

No, I don't wanna! You can't make me!

I have been told that I am a stubborn person. Once I get an idea into my head I will not let it go. I only see things my way... yeah, so??!?!?!??! I guess that this post is a perfect illustration of that.

Yesterday was wonderful!!! The sun was shinning brightly, the air was warm and I had my car with sunroof and NO kids!!! I enjoyed myself immensely. I should have known that something would happen... yes, at the end of that glorious afternoon I began to feel a familiar scratchiness in my throat! I just knew that it was just pollen, but when I woke up this morning, I see the white patches in my throat. I am going to make an appointment to see the Dr. tomorrow.

I made it all winter without getting too sick. I only had the one ear infection but no strep. I am praying that this is not strep this time. My Dr. said that the next time I got it that we would seriously have to talk about having my tonsils taken out. NO!!!!! I don't wanna!!

Well, when I go tin there tomorrow she is going to get an earful. I am not gonna get surgery... Uhn Uhn, now way not gonna happen... Then she will say that I need to take my allergy meds EVERY day (which I don't) and use the Netti Pot to clean out my sinuses. I will say ok (I'm lying) and then go get my drugs--amoxicillin and diflucan... for the you know where b/c antibiotics have that effect on me.

But I won't take that allergy mess everyday nor will I put salt water UP MY NOSE!!!! Nope, not gonna happen! (That is my stubbornness!)

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment