Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Got Goals?

Hmmmmmm. Eyes, you asked if I had any goals for the New Year and I got to thinkin'.....
What is it I want to accomplish in 2011--0ther than paying my bills and not killing my kids and keeping them on the right track.

The thing that I kept coming up with is.... stop doing the same thing, falling in the same traps.
This pertains to men more than any other thing in my life. I need to stop chasing after the unavailable men in my life.

Man #1-- The Ex Husband... I must admit, I still carry a torch for the man he used to be to me. He is still sexy and can put it down, but he is not the husband, father and provider that he used to be. But he is also not the Devil that I have portrayed him to be. He's somewhere in the middle. He says that he still loves me, but I cannot go through that crap again.... So leave him alone.

Man #2-- The Professor... I really thought that I was going to marry this man, so much so that I told my ex husband how upset I was when the relationship didn't pan out. (But that was a ploy on my part to get some from the ex *yes*) I still am very attracted to him physically and financially, but he is not the man for me. He is so nerdy, part of his charm, and is a good Christian man, but there is no real chemistry there. So why can't I leave him alone?

Man #3-- The Young Buck... Such a tasty delight! Since his latest disappearance I have only had the chance to see him once. He was at band rehearsal on Sunday acting like his regular old self. I tried to keep my distance, but I couldn't. He had me laughing and flirting in no time. He even pushed all up on me and tried to get a smooch. That is where I drew the line though. I feel silly for asking him why he stood me up for my birthday, because this is supposed to be casual and all, but I feel misused. I can try to have a platonic flirtation--ship, but that is all it is going to be!!!

So, I haven;t really laid out any goals, other than leaving these fine, sexy, unavailable men alone. Isn't there anything else to my life? Hopefully buy the New Year I will have some more goals to put up. But what about you guys, do you have goals?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sassyme. Yeah I think one of my goals will include some stuff about men. That's for sure. I will probably blog about it and make a little list? We shall see.

    Gurl I didn't know u were still kinda kickin it with the ex? I thought he was the devil. LOL. Well if he's still fine I guess I could see how you could still crush on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to keep away from him, but this weekend between holiday feelings and stuff with the kids, it has been difficult.

    We DID fall into bed together (I know, I shouldn't be having sex) and it was AWESOME! I am real relaxed now! LOL. I still need to stay away before I fall back into the cycle of feeling like I love him, fantasizing about getting back together, getting hurt when he doesn't do what I need, hating him with a passion, and depression.... until he decided to give me the time of day... Not a good look Ma!

    I am guarding my heart and my coochie from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh you got a some of that "good extra lovin'" as Jill Scott would say! Whaaattt!

    High fives. Gurl just get it and let him be on his way. Don't put emotions into it because then...pandemonium.

    You gonna do it again if the opportunity presents itself? Or do you think he pushed up because he saw you with that fella at your house a while back?

    ReplyDelete