Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Surprise Today

I was on my way to work, a few minutes late because I had stopped at McDonald's for some oatmeal-- which I LOVE by the way--and who pulled up beside me at the light? Sighhhh! yes, it was him, my Young Buck. I had noticed a SUV that looked like his following me for about a mile, but I had no idea it was him. But I am so glad. It was good to see him.

He is a teacher too and his school is about 7 miles from mine. I guess that he was late and didn't care. He teaches high school English and Civics and they start way earlier than elementary schools. Anyway he was looking most delectable as he waved. The light turned green and I made the left, he kept straight. Oh what I would have given for a few minutes alone with him this morning!

The embarrassing thing is that he saw me doing the sing in the rear view mirror to the top of my lungs thing that I do in the car!!! I don't care who else sees me, but Young Buck... different story. lol

I won't see him this weekend because he is going to a Chicago Steppers thing in ATL. I'm gonna miss him. We have spent the last 3 Sunday afternoons together at rehearsal and dinner. *pout* I will be in full on withdrawal by next Sunday. I may take to my bed!!!

I finally got my kiss and it was okay, kinda rushed, but okay. (smile) We'll see what happens next time.


Have a great week y'all.... I have more to say but it is time for bed, so stay tuned for the recap of my kid's birthdays and how I ended up spending it with my ex!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't let him get in your head. Be in control. Did he ever explain his long silence and not showing up for a date y'all had a while back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he didn't I tried to keep it light and not go there. I am such a wimp!

    ReplyDelete