Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Am I Really Moving On!?!??!

I have not talked to him in about 2 weeks, other than discussing our kids. He hasn't really initiated any of our conversations. I called him because I needed to know what the outcome of a meeting at J's school was and he wanted to know how Lil D was feeling after being sick. It really hurt for a few days, but oddly today I thought to myself ,"Hmmm. I haven't thought of him all day. For a couple of days, in fact."

So there, I am cured! Even as I am writing this I don't feel sadness or pain. Maybe I'm really done. But as sure as I am standing here, he will call me sometime soon and I will be faced with the pain of it again.... It ALWAYS happens this way!!!!!!

On an unrelated sidenote: I cried like a fool today watching The Color Purple for the 100 millionth time. How many times am I going to cry while watching Shug Avery run back to her Daddy's church singing, "God Is Trying to Tell You Something"? PMS is a B*TCH!

At least I am feeling better about The Devil and our lack of relationship. Today. Tomorrow is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment