Friday, April 13, 2012

Guess Who???

Well, here it is, just a mere 2 days since my last post that had me happy dancing because I was over The Devil... guess who called me just as I got home today? Of course.

 He is going out of town for business and he's leaving our 18 year old home alone. He called to ask me to check on him. Really? Okay. Well, of course I talked to him for about an hour.. about the kids, me, him, work, whatever.

He still says that he loves me. I just didn't even react. I just kept talking. He is really getting to me. I won't believe anything that he says because he isn't proving anything to me with his actions. 

I've got my head up and I'm moving forward!!! I can't let this stop me from moving on.

Sassiest Girl on the Block!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Barbie! I need all the encouragement that I can get. That boy got me trippin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Glad to hear that you are feeling more in control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I have your strength if mine ever tries to come back.

    ReplyDelete