Sunday, October 17, 2010

Question.... What constitutes sex?

So I am watching the ghettofabulous Real Ho Wives of the ATL and Kandi is talking about getting back into the game after her fiance died. I think that it may be too soon, but that is just my opinion. He died in October of 2009 but they were already separated, so maybe she had moved on mentally well before then. Anyway, on the season premiere Kandi is dating a real nice looking NFL player and she tells him about the bet she has with a friend on remaining celibate until December 31, 2010. He seemed not to be able to handle that until he asked if oral sex was part of the deal. She said that she could still participate in oral sex and still be in compliance with the bet.

Ok, I thought that we had settled this back in 1998 with Monica and Bill. Oral sex is sex to me! If he can lick it right I can get off just as well as if he sticks it in. So anything with sex in it -- oral, vaginal, phone-- is sex to me. If my man gets a BJ from or gives head to another woman I would be just as pissed as if he had vaginal intercourse with her. That would be a deal breaker!

So what do you think? I am very interested to know...

Here is my old school jam for this post!! We don't have to take clothes off by Jermaine Stewart. Ironically, he died of AIDS in 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment