Friday, June 24, 2011

Did I Turn Him GAY?????

The other night my best friend, CaraMEL and I, were going down memory lane, recalling our wild times in college. She and I had some definite ho activities going on.... smh... lol

Anyway, I started to reminisce about the first guy I attempted to have sex with at college. His name was Byron and he was a Junior. His cousin was dating one of my suite mates so we hung out a lot.  I met him outside of one of my speech classes and he and I connected over music and books. He had been one of the drum majors the year before, but had been sidelined due to a foot injury, so he had lots of free time for me.

So, we all went to a game in another town and got a room for the night. He had it all set up really nice. Music, strawberries, Boone's Farm (yes, the romantic-est of grocery store wines) and flowers. I was so excited!!! We got into bed and began kissing and stuff and then he tried to stuff the BIGGEST penis I had ever seen (and seen since) into my 18 year old vagina!!!! I was like, "Ohmigod, NO!" I tried to get him to slow down and do something else, but he still kept trying. I went to the bathroom and put a wet washcloth between my legs. I began to talk to myself and psyche myself up for going back out there. "I can do this... I am a Spartan (got that from NC17)... I have made boys cum at the drop of a hat... My stuff is good stuff!!!!"

I marched back out there ready to put it on him and he pounced on me again. OMIGOD!!!(now if I knew then what I know now, I'd made him lick it or something!!! I was not ready at all-- he was trying to split me wide open!!)

Anyway, I tried to make the best of it but I couldn't. Well, it actually didn't matter anyway... He kept trying to push in and came!!! He was like, "ummm girl, you must have some good stuff, because I came before I got it in." At the time, I was not an expert on sex and my own body, but I knew something was up.

The rest of the night was great. We cuddled, ate and watched TV. He didn't seem mad at all. We didn't really see each other much after that night. No hard feelings, we just didn't cross paths after my suite mate and his cousin broke up.

I heard a few months later that people were suspecting that Byron was GAY!!!If that is so, our encounter made a lot of sense. He didn't try to get some juices flowing down there + he liked it tight= butt wrangler. He was a Junior, at least 21 years old, you would think that he would know how to get a woman aroused.

Now this might not be funny to you, but now, all these years later-- I was dying laughing with Mel. I mean real tears down my face because this was hilarious. I had really just come to the this realization while I was talking to Mel. **This fione upperclassman was probably confused about his sexuality and tried to act hetero with me-- a young, hot in the tail freshman.  I thought he was so cool for not being upset that we didn't do the do, but he was not really even interested! Did I turn him gay or did I just help him realize that vagina was not his cup of tea!

I have tried to find out if anyone from college remembers him and knows where he is, but I haven't had any luck.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? Have you  been with someone and then find out that they were gay sometime later? Talk to me...

3 comments:

  1. "He didn't try to get some juices flowing down there + he liked it tight= butt wrangler"
    That made me LOL, literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that butt wrangler this was funny girlie.

    Nah can't say that it has happened to me. Or if it did I never found out about it. I did date one guy that acted a little feminine at times and he made me wonder. Even sounded like it on the phone. But the sex was so good. Very good. Now that I think about it, if someone told me he was bi I would believe. My spidey sense was tingling about him. I was only 24 at the time so I hadn't been with a lot of guys but yeah, something was up.

    Now with your story, dude saying that he came before he entered you sounded REAL suspect. So what did make him come? Hmmmm....

    But one thing that stood out was you mentioning the size....

    (eyes widen)

    Um, it was like that???? Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LadyNgo--- Thanks for the reply. It's been just me and Eyes for a minute... But, yes, doesn't that sound suspicious? I have NEVER had a guy okay without getting penetration.... Butt wrangler in me book! I checked out your blog... you have some real good stuff. I love the piece on Old Honest Abe... That's still going on today, they just need us for votes or to get something else passed through....

    It's cool that you are getting a Masters in Education Leadership-- is that like administration--being a principal? I am finally getting my BS in Elem. Ed. I want to start on my Masters in Science Ed soon. Thanks for the comment!!


    @ Eyes-- chick, that thang was THICK! I have seen a few in my life, but good googly-moogly, this was a monster. My two week highschool boyfriend had a monster too. That's why we lasted 2 weeks... I couldn't even attempt that, so this was new territory for me. After Byron, I had to go back to my soon to be husband because I was out of my league.'

    I think my spidey sense was working, but back in the early 90"s the gays were out more and the DL brotha wasn't talked about yet, so it was a shock to me. If this had been in the early 2000's, the gay-dar would have been in full effect! I bet ol dude is bi or something. It seems as if everybody is getting turned out! Sorry, I'm strictly dicktly! LOL

    ReplyDelete