Saturday, June 4, 2011

I've Been a Bad, Bad Girl!!! ( But It felt so very good)

Hello Friends.... *a-hem, is this thing on?*

I have been gone a while, almost a month. Let's recap...

So I told my nephew about that tramp, T, and her whorish ways. I know that it hurt him, but I am glad that I did, because he had been texting her, telling her how he still had feelings and she was saying that he had made her day and she felt the same. Whateva heffa, but she did not tell him that she had invited old dude, TK, to her niece and nephew's birthday party while my nephew was out of town. I did not reveal all of that to him, but I did tell him that she was trying to talk to TK. I didn't tell him about the texts she sent him--that nasty ho-- and how she wanted TK to come to the beach with her for Memorial Day. I think I'm gonna leave it alone. I did what I could.

My oldest child is acting crazy. He thinks that he can come and go as he pleases. Well, that triffling nicca is going to live with his father. We only have 2 more days of school, and then he's otta here!!! I cannot do it anymore. I am afraid that one of us will go to jail.

Young Buck is still the one that gets me going, but I have met someone new,Mason. He is okay, but he doesn't get me too excited. He is just someone to text during the day and someone to take me to dinner... that is when school is not killing me.

I ended up with decent grades for the spring semester, but this summer class is killing me. I am supposed to be writing a 10 page paper due on Tuesday, but I have not typed one single, solitary word yet! This blog post is just another in a long line of diversions I have used this week.

Now to the bad, bad girl stuff....

I am pretty tame, I try to be a good Holy Ghost filled little girl, but I slip up from time to time. So what I have done may not be as scandalous as others, it is definitely not in my character....

Last week I snuck out of my house in the middle of the night (so that my kids wouldn't wake up)to meet my ex husband in an empty apartment to have sex. He was cleaning the apartment for his landlord and still had to clean the carpets and other stuff. I have been so out of my mind because of my kid and school work that I needed a diversion. And baby, was it ever a good one. Now, the devil and I have been in and out of a sexual relationship ever since we divorced and I have always had mixed feelings. I still am in love with the person that he USED to be and I know that he still loves who he THINKS I still am, so that makes our encounters DY-NO-MITE! I was so turned on as I drove to meet him. I had even sent him a dirty picture earlier that night and he had sent me one that morning. This is soooo out of character for me, but I am turned on by doing things that are not my nature.

He had been drinking a little at the band rehearsal he had just come from so he was really affectionate. He brought candles, a nice comforter and some music and snacks. I was very surprised when I saw him carrying all of this to the house. After a tour of the tri-level apartment, which was nice and reminded us of our first apartment, he began his seduction...

I won't give details, but that was the best 2 hours that I have had in a long while. But some troubling things did happen.... he told me that he really loved me and he knew that I didn't believe him-- I want to , but I don't AND I told him that I loved him too--- I want to, but I can't!!! Oh, no!!!!!

What am I going to do? I think that I meant it, but i can't be with him. I played it off by saying that even though we have these feelings, the sex wouldn't be as good if we were together, we'd be fighting all of time. He just looked at me and kept going.

Well, I walked the walk of shame with him out to my car at 2:30 AM and he kissed me ever so tenderly. I drove home still feeling good and very sleepy!He texted me and then called about an hour later-- after he had finished what ever he was doing. He still says that he loves me and that he can't get enough.

My little sistah/bestie CaraMEL says that I making a mistake and I will only hurt myself in the long run. I haven't told any of the other sistahs because they will kill me. But they are all married and can get some of that love and affection anytime. I did tell EYES that I wouldn't get involved with him again, but after 6 months of not getting any I HAD to break that promise! I have the weekend to get some space, but he has already called and texted today!

So that's what I have been up to in the past few weeks... What'cha think?

SassyMe

1 comment:

  1. Did you feel like smoking a cigarette when it was all over? Haha!


    Yeah ya told me you wouldn't get involved with him. I didn't even know bruh was still on the radar like that.

    Ok lemme rattle off some questions:

    1. Why is your friend saying your making a mistake? Not that I am agreeing or disagreeing with her, I just wanna know her opinion?

    2. Why you callin it the walk of shame honey?

    3. Um, why is it that you broke up again? Refresh my mind for me girl.

    4. What is it that you loving about him now?


    5. Is he single?

    As for the sex, girl you betta get it! Why should you starve yourself. Yeah it would be betta to be doing it with someone other than your ex bc you don't wanna get caught up in the emotional stuff. Of course he loves you. You are the mother of his kids. Is he 'in love'? Ready to come back? Ready to be the man he wasn't in the past?

    What do you think? Be honest.

    And no, don't tell no mo cackling, goody two shoes girlfriends about it to make you feel bad about it. At least you got with someone where you know the dyck is good and it would be worth the 'sin'. Just be careful about this love stuff. See how he acts. See if he 'shows' you love.

    ReplyDelete