Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Birthday Week!

So, I am on day three of my birthday celebration. It has been a great week. Too bad my Young Buck has been MIA. I think that it has to do with how upset I was about the Professor and his new woman. He has not been answering my texts all week. Hmmmm.
Anyway, I began celebrating on Sunday with my family @ a dinner buffet. Monday some of my students gave me gifts and some balloons. Today I received more cards and gifts. My team threw me a birthday breakfast as well. Then this afternoon we had chocolate chip cookies. Too. Much. Food.
Tomorrow I will be hitting the road to see the folks! I love having them all to myself before my sisters and brother come.
Saturday I will be back in town and I'll try to round up some folks to go out to a new jazz club in town. Good food, good music and good friends... Nothings better!

So have an outstanding Thanksgiving and I'll see ya l8ter!

SassyMe
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment