Saturday, November 13, 2010

Is the break over yet?

I am so sprung over the young buck. We are still "claiming" to be just friends, but can't stay away from each other.
I have purposely not texted or Facebooked him because I am trying to keep the break in place, but it is difficult.
When I saw him last week he grabbed me and hugged me so hard that it took my breath away! He smelled great as usual. Mmmmm. He is not making this easy at all... I guess he forgot that we agreed to step back. Right. He is still trying to hit, but I ain't no little girl that he can fool. (Whatever, I need to pray to keep my knees together)

Oh, I've got to send a shout out to my friend Prettyface and her man. They are the only friends I've shared this blog with. It was tough to allow them to see me so vulnerable and naked, but I pride myself on being honest so I guess I can share with them. I ain't perfect, even though I try to be.

This month is my birthday and I intend to celebrate to the fullest! Y'all keep prayin for me!
SassyMe
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Oooh!! Happy Birthday girl! Sagittarius?

    Well stick to your guns! That's what I didn't do. LOL. I repeat. Stick to your guns and you will win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am a Sagittarius! Thanks for the B-day love!

    I am gonna stick to my guns. But he was a great comfort to me tonite. He is a good friend. More on that in my next post...

    ReplyDelete