Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where Do Broken Hearts Go ?

So, confession time again.. (I've been doin' lots of that lately.) LOL.
I was really feeling the Professor and I thought that he was feeling me some too (in his own dorky way). He has been distant and different in recent weeks, but I thought that it was because of my relationship with Young Buck. He acted funny when anybody mentioned him so I kinda stayed away and did my own thing. I would be cool when I saw him, but didn't really stay in his face.
Annnny wayyy, on Sunday Professor brought his new woman to church! Shut the front door! I was beside myself, but I kept it cool. She was the typical LSLH & wasn't even cute. Well, she kinda was. But the point is this.... I REALLY thought that one day the Professor & I would get our stuff together & be together. I know that it could still happen, but the odds are against it.
I asked my good guy friend who I consider my big brother what was up with P. He said that P didn't really want me, but he wants me to want him. That's why he is engaging me in conversation and flirting when I am not paying him any mind.
I think that Bone is right about that, but it still hurts. Now why does it hurt, because I feel like a fool or because I really wanted him? Both.
But the good part is that I told my Young Buck about it last night. He hugged me real tight and told me that it would be okay. He said that I was too good for P and that I was still cute as a button. He kissed me on my forehead and was so sweet. Awwww! That's why I like him so much! He knows that he is just my side piece and he can play his position like a champ! Maybe since the Professor is out of the picture he can have the #1 spot.
I am still sad because I know that I have wasted years on this man that I won't get back. Also, I can't let the Youngin really get the top spot because he is a youngin.
What is a girl to do? What if my Young Buck decides that he wants to get into a relationship with someone else closer to is age and that our fun is over? What if I only get hit and quit offers and no man wants me? I get lots of one night offers, men just want to get some and not have a relationship.... Such is life, I guess.

I guess I should not dwell on the negative, but focus on the positive.... Can anyone tell me what that is?

Yours in sassiness,

SassyME
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. As I reread this post I started feeling bad. What am I putting out there that makes men want to proposition me like that? I don't dress provocatively, nor do I put myself in unsafe situations. I am very friendly and outgoing, but I am not a hoe! Is it because they think that I am young and stupid? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some fella you got there girl! Wow he sounds very understanding.


    As for your question about why guys proposition you, because some of them are just azzes, or used to dealing with chicks that they can say that to where they stop differentiating women and just group us all together. It like they will take their chances because they can stand you getting a little pissed. They don't care. To me it's a sign that they aren't really feeling you because they wouldn't disrespect you right out of the gate like that. I have asked myself that question many times. Men just cat call for sport. They have been doing it for years so some don't even recognize quality after a while I think.

    ReplyDelete