Monday, November 29, 2010

Why Am I Pissed?

So my birthday has come & gone. I am now (whisper) 37. I had a good time with my parents eating and talking and doing mounds of homework. In the back of my mind I was thinking about when I was going to see the Young Buck & what we were doing for my birfday. I was so excited to get his texts and facebook wall post wishing me a happy birthday. He even texted me @ 4:30 am so that he would be the first to say happy birthday to me. I was sooo happy! I mentioned that I wanted to go to a jazz club on Saturday and he was like , "cool".
So what do I have to be pissed about? He never called! No text, call Fb message. NOTHING!!!!
I know, I know. I said no feelings. No expectations. But there it is... A feeling, sitting in the corner waving at me.
I tried so hard to keep this light and just flirtatious, but it didn't work. What is wrong with me?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So you put this out last week. Has he contacted you since then?

    Girl...it happened to me too! No call. I said the same thing, "What's wrong with me?"

    I have to find out what is going on seriously with this birthday phobia dudes have. Is that what it is? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Have not heard from him! Poof, Gone! I guess another woman came along. Right now I am just numb. I wonder what will happen when I see him @ rehearsal? Who knows. On to the next.....
    Do men think that birthdays mean commitment? Maybe he felt my feelings toward him? But he was the one texting ME @ 4 am. And it wasn't just a single txt. We had a conversation with four or five txt back and forth!
    Whatever! On to the next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men are bizarre...

    Just bizarre!

    But we women are the ones with the issues? WTH?

    Sorry to hear about that. Keep shopping.

    ReplyDelete