Sunday, November 7, 2010

Something funny happened in kindergarten...

So I go to pick up my class from Music class and the teacher is standing in the hall with the school guidance counselor. THey have their heads together and when the counselor looks at me she turns red and snickers. I'm like, huh, whassup? THe music teacher is so red in the face and undone that she cannot speak. I looik at my kids and they are standing in line with their heads down. I'm like, give me a break. Am I gonna have to break something off in y'all when we get back to the room? Anyway, the teacher whispers to me that she found a pair of girls undies on the floor under a chair. She is positive that they were not there at the beginning of class. She asked if anyone was missing any panties but no one claimed them. (SIGH) The counselor is in full hysterics now, because she knows that I am going to have to get to the bottom of this. I would have slapped her if my class wasn't standing right there!

So, I take the class back to the room and have the boys play the Quiet Game while I take the girls to the back of the room. Now, how was I gonna do this? Am I going to ask them to drop trou, and show me or what? The Holy Ghost (thank you!) gave me the idea to have them pull down their waist bands and let me see the top of their panties... All accounted for!

I was still perplexed at where the panties had come from so I asked the boys to join me in the back of the room while the girls played the Quiet Game. We repeated the process and all undies were accounted for, almost... Arthur told me that he never wore underpants!!!! OMG! A kindergartener going COMMANDO! too much! Well that gave me a much needed laugh for the end of a rough week!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. So the undies were never claimed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, never claimed. They are in the dump by now. These crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete